B L E S S I N G D A Y

Monday, January 1, 2018

We won't get into the whole name change ordeal here, but we had been calling William, William, over the Christmas holiday and obviously he was blessed with the correct name. Actually most of the time we called his snuggy bear, boo bear and all sorts of nick names. But we had told family about the name change to William weeks before his blessing on New Years Eve. 

Trevor gave our sweet babe a blessing first off giving him his name. I was still uncertain with any name at that point and told Trevor to bless him with whatever name he wanted when he went up - haha. Trevor reassured me and told me he felt the spirit right before he said Will's name, which was comforting to me. 


My family lives all over the country now, but had been in town and we'd been hanging out in St. George together for a few days. So we all drove back up north to Clearfield/Layton area, where we now live, for his baby blessing. We were going to do it up in Logan, but last minute I changed my mind and just wanted a smaller more intimate environment and I'm so glad I did. 

Trevor's family all live up in Logan and were able to drive down, but his sister & family had to leave right after the blessing.




Trevor's cousin Trae is like a brother to him & we invited him to come and be apart of the baby blessing as well. They had their baby boy, Kenny, 2 weeks before William was born. 


The afternoon seemed to fly by, but we managed to snap a couple of pictures while our families were over after church. For right now William doesn't have any competition and gets to be the favorite grandchild on the Fisher side.




JORDAN SHOWING AFFECTION TOWARDS COOPER. Jordan is always so busy in the lab and with his studies I just had to document this and I know he secretly loves Cooper and throws the ball to him when he stays at my in-laws house.


Looking back at these pictures Trevor says that Will looks fake like a baby doll. I can't believe how little he was - oh sweet boy. I loved his little blessing outfit, but never took any pictures of just him in it - silly mom. 



Grandma Diane is always so sweet with Will and we are so lucky to live to close to visit on Sunday's.



Little did I know that William's head was 98th percentile and already growing out of all his 0-3 month hats. 


Trevor saying "take him back" while he was crying during pictures.



Lets be real, 2 month olds don't cooperate for pictures.



Somebody loves their Grandpa & gave their first smiles on the morning of his blessing day. 




William & Kenny just hanging out. Also this is the closest picture I have to capturing Will in his sweet blessing outfit. 





No comments:

Post a Comment