WEDDING WEEKEND

Saturday, March 31, 2018

We started off March with Braden & Tori's wedding weekend. Will loved escaping to the warmth and we were all so excited for their wedding and the opportunity to be all together. Due to how long this post already is, I'll post the rest of March in another entry.


I had to throw in this picture because it was just too real. Pumping & cleaning bottles and pumps is NO JOKE. Also I had my hair done before the wedding and cut 3 inches off. I wanted to chop it, but chickened out. 


If I had to pick two words to describe Tori it would be KIND & THOUGHTFUL. We met for the first time over Thanksgiving, a little over a week after we came home from the hospital. She not only showed up with a gift for William, but also writes the sweetest thank you cards. We celebrated her 30th birthday the day before their wedding and it was so fun to see so many friends from college.


The original Fisher siblings.









It was so fun getting to meet Ollie who was born a few weeks before Will. We found out we were pregnant around the same time & knew these two were hanging out in heaven together. It was so crazy to hold a baby around the same age and how much smaller Ollie felt. Will was such a little tank and continues to grow like CRAZY.






Please fully appreciate William's smirky smile in this photo. Also all the siblings <3 <3 <3


We all wondered who Braden would end up with and we really couldn't have picked better. We love Tori & we just couldn't be happier for the two of them. It was such a beautiful day to celebrate their new beginning with so many dear friends and family. 


The other major bonus was Will got to hang out with Grandma, Grandpa, Auntie Lala, Uncle Christian and other family and friends. 


















Before we drove back north, we stopped for a ride up Snow Canyon and swung by Cougar Cliff for my 6 year anniversary of my accident. I wrote down a few of my thoughts about my 6 year anniverary here


















No comments:

Post a Comment