Family Pictures Fall 2018

Wednesday, October 24, 2018

I was really nervous about getting professional pictures in my wheelchair. I wondered if I'd hate seeing my wheelchair in pictures and regret it. But the moment I saw this picture my heart melted & the wheelchair faded into the background. Also we had to drive an hour and Will didn't sleep a wink & I was so nervous he was going to be cranky for the photos. But we got out of the car and these were some of the first photos she snapped. Will turned on his smiles right away and it could not have gone better, which is really impressive for a 10 month old and just kids in general.

The talented Kylee Ann Photography captures these. We talked throughout the whole session & found out so many connections, but we actually graduated at the same time and she was there at the graduation ceremony where I received a standing ovation. But now she's the one who deserves a standing ovation for how perfectly these photos turned out!
























MY BOYS


































No comments:

Post a Comment