Hawaii Part II

Monday, January 7, 2019

We decided to stay longer since we have a couple close friends that live here on the island. After saying goodbye to the Fisher Family we made out way over to the Peterson's. Annaliesa was one of my roommates my freshman year in college and has remained one of my closest friends and most trusted mom role model. 

 


Each day the babies would play hard & then we'd put them down for naps & have MOM TIME. Our daily hammocks became my favorite time. It was truly paradise being together and having girl talk, mom talk, real talk you name it we talked about it.  The dads even got some time to hang. David & Trevor have met one maybe two times, but David actually had time off from his second year of residency at Tripler hospital. So the boys had time to game while the babies napped & us girls had time all to ourselves. 

  


Trevor had been up early working & so by the time we got to the beach he was ready for a nap while the babies enjoyed the little tide pools.







WAKE. PLAY. HAMMOCK. EAT. BEACH. SLEEP. REPEAT. 



Since we had a red-eye flight we were able to meet up with my college teammate & friend, Steph  and her sweet Rosie & baby on board. Trevor was the odd man out so we were able to have some good ole mom time & kiddo play time at the cutest little beach with the most stunning views.





Oh just me casually trying to crawl & keep upright in the waves.  



Just writing this I'm ready to go back again. We had a red eye flight on our way back the boys slept pretty good - I on the other hand just watched movies. Before I knew it I was back xc skiing on snow from sandy beaches to snow covered mountains it was the perfect vacation filled with family, friends, food (specifically Acai bowls & cookie dough) swimming, relaxing, napping & having fun together. 



No comments:

Post a Comment